To build quality workmanship in the capacity of our construction company and deliver the best product to our level best. We aim to empower our workmanship with valuable skills related to their talent.
Our vision is to be the contractor of choice in the next five years, based on our quality effeciency and delivery.
- We believe that safety is the backbone of our growth and well being
- We comply with safety to the best of our ability
- Men and women who participate in our process of delivering quality and effeciency are breadwinners, therefore their well-being is our priority
- Think safely
- Act safely
- Produce safely
Storm Water Systems
We pride our selves in working closely with the project designer (engeneer ) and lias with the local authorities to make sure the design fits that the flood lines and appropriate local Q25.
- Storm water concrete pipes
- Storm water V drains
- Sub-soil drains
- Storm water rip rap using dump rock
- Fin drain system
- Storm water gabion baskets
- Kerb Inlet structures
- Main hole structures
- GI inlet structures
Bulk Earth Works
Bulk earthworks include the removal, moving or adding of large quantities of soil or rock from a particular area to another. They are done in order to make an area a suitable height and level for a specific construction purpose.
- Bulk earthworks for major structures
- Roads and drive ways
- Attenuation ponds
- Bulk escavations and moving of stock piles
49 Jericho estates
+27 81 401 5968